Collaboration University sessions are focused entirely on making you an immediate success back at the office. With real experience derived from hundreds of clients and millions of licensed users, your speakers and facilitators will cover every imaginable aspect of the products you work with and care about.
March 8: Collaboration University 2013 agendas shaping up! All new content, three packed days of learning. Check out the initial topic list below (subject to change)...
- Keynote address
- Future of IBM Connections
- Future of IBM Sametime
- Quickr Directions and Strategy
- Ramping up for Connections Development
- Installation & Configuration (Parts 1 and 2)
- Introductions to Connections Content Manager
- WebSphere Administration Primer
- Design Decisions for your WAS Architecture
- IBM Connections Mobile App Deployment and Management
- Adoption Strategies for IBM Connections
- Installation and Configuration of Connections Mail
- Using Cognos for Connections Metrics
- Deploying OpenSocial Gadgets and iWidgets
- Understanding OAuth for Connections
- Embedded Experiences and Activity Streams for Admins
- Developing OpenSocial Gadgets and iWidgets
- Customizing Connections Profiles
- Branding Connections Themes with HTML, JSPs and CSS
- Using the Connections Service Provider Interface
- Using the Connections REST APIs
- Extending Social Content Management in Connections
IBM Lotus Quickr
- The New End User Experience
- Tips and Tricks for using the Web API (Proxy) Server
- Installing the Sametime gateway Proxy
- Sametime Integration with Connections: Admin Perspectives
- Maintaining a Well-Governed Quickr Environment
- Preparing for Migration and Archiving
- Quickr Development (Yes, Development!) in a Stable Deployment
As always, we will answer your specific questions and discuss your implementations, even if the topic is not on the final agenda.
Our expert speakers deal with so many implementation and programming situations that we likely have materials and examples available! Just let us know when you register or onsite if you would like a particular topic covered. We'll either work it in, or work with you one-on-one!
And what's a conference without a little fun? You'll be welcome to a casual reception near the venues, and we may have a few other surprises in the works...